Friday, July 15, 2011

The Best... and the Worst

Hey folks! I'm back with another quirky video! Well, two... one's not funny though. Okay, so I've been reading "Robopocalypse" by Daniel H. Wilson (which is sort of like Terminator), and I have been thoroughly enjoying it. As a matter of fact, I only have about 40 pages left. But, that's beside the point. So, anyways, apparently there was a contest back in May to see who could make the best fanmade trailer (they ARE making a movie by the way... WOO HOO!). So, below I've posted the entry that won. Bear with me and just watch the video, 'cause I'm getting to the best part.

Pretty cool, right? Now, here's a little something that I happened to stumble upon while looking at other entries.

THAT'S what I was getting at! I honestly don't know if this video was made as a joke or what... it's sort of like something Weird Al Yankovic would do. Either way, it was the funniest thing that I'd seen all day, and it made me laugh my head off! 

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I have to admit I think the second one is more intense in a very disturbing way. He should be supervised when he's outside playing with his books, too. I don't know what I would think if I was walking down the road and saw someone like that swirling around in the yard with a book and a camera...

First one was very cool though!