Friday, December 23, 2011

Sakia: Shadow Arsonist

Hi everyone! First off, Happy Festivus! I'm afraid that I haven't had the time to compile my Airing of Grievances, though...

Anyways, here is my latest composition! To prevent any confusion, allow me to explain. I may or may not have mentioned in the past that Sakia's race, the Qi, have the ability to transfer their consciousness back and forth from their shadows and physical bodies at will, so that, in the case that their bodies are mortally wounded, they may permanently seek residence inside of their shadow forms. Apparently, they can use these shadows of theirs for other purposes as well, though I have yet to devise them.

So, yeah, Sakia's showing off her shadow abilities. :)

I apologize for my bad blending with the shadows; I was rather tired, and didn't feel like expending any more energy than I had to. ;)



A song that I associate with this particular picture (not because of the lyrics, mainly just the feeling that it gives me).


Again, Happy Festivus everyone, and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: