Saturday, December 3, 2011

"All I Need"-Yixillian

Hey everyone! Just a little traditional project I did, matching a scene to lyrics from a song, in this case, "All I Need" by Radiohead. I have done this before with several characters for my own enjoyment, but have yet to post them on this blog. Anyways, for now, my most recent appendage.

Yixillian's second, more often suppressed personality finds herself mortified with the heinous actions of her dominant, psychopathic manifestation, and feels that she is an unworthy and despicable creature. Thus, the Frankenstein quote was added for emphasis. If you cannot read it clearly, it says: "All men hate the wretched; how then, must I be hated, who am miserable beyond all living things". The lyrical excerpt reads: "...I'm just an insect, Trying to get out of the dark..."

"All I Need" by Radiohead
(In my opinion, one of the most beautiful songs ever made)


Before I conclude this post, I'd like to quickly apologize for posting so many of my cartoons; I'll try to make a post about something different next time. So, please, bear with me. :)

-Zero

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I hardly think you should apologize for posting so much of your art work...what better place to show it off than a blog???

I look forward to your new editions!

PS Did you hear about the new planet NASA found? Happens to lie with the 'habitable zone' of its parent star. Very, very interesting...

Zero Gravity said...

Thank you!

And no, I haven't heard of this new planet; I;ll have to check it out.