Sunday, April 15, 2012

Self Portrait, Self-Improvement/Icarus

Hi again everyone! It's that time again; self portrait time! Yay!!!! So, yeah, here's my latest attempt, which is actually pretty close (especially considering that the outfit featured is what I generally wear down to the mark).



Oh, and just for comparison, here is a self portrait from approximately a year ago. I like to think that I've improved. 






On a completely unrelated note, I am doing another comic (entitled "Icarus"; I trust that you all remember her) for a project. The style is very different from that which I have integrated into "Sakia: The Defender", in the fact that it is slightly more relistic and certainly more gritty (due to the fact that I colorize underneath the original pen sketches). I am debating posting these on Smack Jeeves as well, but until then, here are the first three pages. I will continue to post them on my deviantART page. Bye for now!

-Zero






1 comment:

Tyler said...

Wow...that is quite the difference in the self-portraits. Compared to your new work it's a HUGE improvement. Kind of makes your old one look like you subsided on a steady diet of lead paint chips in your youth....no worries though, the old one is still 1000x better than any artwork I could do. ;)